22) Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassion’s fail not.
23) They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness.
24) “The Lord is my portion,” says my soul, “Therefore I hope in Him!”
25) The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, To the soul who seeks Him.
26) It is good that one should hope and wait quietly For the salvation of the Lord.
27) It is good for a man to bear The yoke in His youth.
28) Let him sit alone and keep silent, Because God has laid it on him;
29) Let him put his mouth in the dust—There may yet be hope.
30) Let him give his cheek to the one who strikes him, And be full of reproach.
31) For the Lord will not cast off forever.
32) Though He causes grief, Yet He will show compassion According to the the multitude of His mercies.
33) For He does not afflict willingly, Nor grieve the children of men.
34) To crush under one’s feet All the prisoners of the earth,
35) To turn aside the justice due a man Before the face of the Most High.
36) Or subvert a man in his cause—The Lord does not approve
37) Who is he who speaks and it comes to pass, When the Lord has not commanded it?
38) Is it not from the mouth of the Mose High That woe and well–being proceed?
39) Why should a living man complain, A man for the punishment of his sins?
40) Let us search out and examine our ways , And turn back to the Lord;
Scripture take from the Holy Bible King James Version copyright 1982, Thomas Nelson, Inc.