14) In the day of prosperity be joyful, But in the day of adversity consider: Surely God has appointed the one as well as the other, So that man can find out nothing that will come after him.
15) I have seen everything in my days of vanity: There is a man who perishes in his righteousness, And there is a wicked man who prolongs life in his wickedness.
16) Do not be overly righteous, Nor be overly wise: Why should you destroy yourself?
17) Do not be overly wicked, Nor be foolish: Why should you die before your time?
18) It is good that you grasp this, And also not remove your hand from the other; For he who fears God will escape them all.
19) Wisdom strengthens the wise, More than ten rulers of the city.
20) For there is not a just man on earth who does good, And does not sin.
Scripture taken from the New King James Version copyright 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.