8) Let all the earth fear the Lord; Let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of Him.
9) For He spoke, and it was done; He commanded and it stood fast.
10) The Lord brings the counsel of the nations to nothing; He makes the plans of the peoples of no effect.
11) The counsel of the Lord stands forever, The plans of His heart to all generations.
12) Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, The people he has chose as His own inheritance.
13)The Lord looks from heaven; He sees all the sons of men.
14) From the place of His dwelling He looks On all the inhabitants of the earth;
15) He fashions their hearts individually; He considers all their works.
16) No king is saved by the multitude of an army; A mighty man is not delivered by great strength.
17) A horse is a vain hope for safety; Neither shall it deliver any by its great strength.
18) Behold, the eye of the Lord is on those who fear Him, On those who hope in His mercy.
19) To deliver their soul from death, And to keep them alive in famine.
20) Our soul waits for the Lord; He is our help and our shield.
21) For our heart shall rejoice in Him, Because we have trusted in His holy name.
22) Let your mercy, O Lord, be upon us, Just as we hope in You.
Scripture taken from the New King James Version Copyright 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.