1) Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves Him who begot also loves him who is begotten of Him.
2) By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and keep His commandments.
3) For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.
4) For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world–our faith.
5) Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?
Scripture taken from the New King James Version, copyright 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.
Phyllis Weeks Rogers October 16, 2021