10) As it is written: “There is none righteous, no, not one;
11) “There is none who understands; There is none who seeks after God.
12) They have all turned aside; They have together become unprofitable; There is no one who does good, no, not one.”
13) Their throat is an open tomb; With their tongues they have practiced deceit”, The poison of asps is under their lips”,
14) Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness.”
15 “Their feet are swift to shed blood;
16) Destruction and misery are in their ways;
17) And the way of peace they have not known.”
18) “There is no fear of God before their eyes.“
19) Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped and all the world may become guilty before God.
20) Therefore by deeds of the law, that no flesh will be justified in His sight, for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
21) But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets,
22) even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference;
23) for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
24) being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus
Scripture taken from The Holy Bible, New King James Version Copyright 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.