3) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
4) to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you.
5) who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
6) In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be you have been grieved by various trials.
7) that the genuineness of your faith being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire , may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ,
8) whom having not seen you love. Though now you do not see Him, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory.
Scripture taken from the New King James Version. Copyright 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.
Phyllis Weeks Rogers
October 8, 2021