13) And since we have the same spirit of faith, according to what is written, “I believed and therefore I spoke,” we also believe and therefore speak,
14) knowing that He who raised up the Lord Jesus will also raise us up with Jesus, and will present us with you.
15) For all things are for your sake, that grace, having spread through the many, may cause thanksgiving to abound to the glory of God.
16) Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.
17) For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory,
18) while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
NKJV 1982 Thomas Nelson, Inc.
Phyllis Rogers September 16, 2021