I want to thank http://thestoriesinbetween.com for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award. Please stop by his unique blog and follow along as he posts his stories as they are being written. I’ve found it most compelling to find out what happens next. I’m sure you will enjoy his site as well.
I started my blog as an extension to daily journaling of which I was the only reader. I also was hungry for a community of people who shared similar interests. I found that and more on wordpress.
The best piece of advice I could give a new blogger is to get involved with the community. Find and appreciate other bloggers posts you like. Comment on those which touch your senses in some way. When you build up others, you automatically elevate yourself in life. It’s just a given. It doesn’t cost anything and you gain so much by exploring their different worlds.
The Rules of the Blogger Recognition Award are as Follows:
- Thank the one who nominated you and give a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Attach the Award to your post.
- Write a brief explanation of how your blog started.
- Give a piece of advice to new bloggers.
- Select up to 15 blogs you want to give the award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you nominated them.
My nominees are: